Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pampered Chef for Feeney's

Please read this message from one of Dietre's freinds.....

Hello everyone,
 
My name is Lisa Buchanan.  I work with Dietre at 4-H Camp.  (My kids even benefit from having Paul be their babysitter for a week each summer).  I am also a Pampered Chef consultant on the side.  I am sure that you have done a lot to help Dietre and her family out..... BUT  here is one more way to help her (and do some Christmas shopping also).  Dietre loves to cook and has lost many of her kitchen utensils (some things were purchased this summer and never even opened yet) that she has accumulated throughout the years.  She also Loves Pampered Chef.  So with that in mind....
 
Help Dietre get lots of free and reduced Pampered Chef products for her kitchen.  I have organized a Pampered Chef online catalog show for Dietre.  (She is aware of this and very excited).  Here is how it works:
 
1) Go to my website www.pamperedchef.biz/cookwithlisab and go to order online.  From there type in Dietre's name as the host.  You can browse the catalog and make an order.  The order will be shipped directly to you (unless you live close to Dietre and want get it from her.)  She will get all the host credit toward free and reduced products.
 
2) Email me at lbuchan2@gmail.com and I can send you Dietre's wish list.  You can then go to the website and purchase what you like for Dietre.  Just let me know that the item is to go to her so I can adjust her wish list.  That item(s) will be directly sent to her.  This will also add to her host benefits so she can get more free stuff.
 
3)  If you are not sure what to get her or what you would like to order for yourself or get for Christmas gifts, you can contact me and you can send me a donation that I will add to her show to get additional products.
 
Please email me with questions.  If you are purchasing for her, please make sure that you are under her name so that she will get the credit. 
 
I do want to let you know that I am donating to Dietre's show any commission that I may receive off this show.  I am NOT going to make a profit off this.  My main goal is to get as much for Dietre and her family as I can.  I am hoping that I can help Dietre get her kitchen stocked back to the point prior to the flood in time for the holidays. 

1 comment: