Sunday, November 13, 2011

Inside Photos

Here are a few photos of the interior of the Feeney house....it's not even recognizable!
  There is a lot of work ahead of them but I think they will have a beautiful home when they are done.



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the stairs photo from the basement looking up, or from the first floor into the second floor? Either way....amazing. I'm glad to see it doesn't look like any mold is growing, at least from what is visible in the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They had to demo the entire house. Dietre said that all the plumbing and electrical needed to be replaced. The drywall had to be taken down upstairs too because when the house shifted off it's foundation all the plaster on the walls and ceiling cracked and was falling off. I think the stairs photo is looking from the main floor up into the 2nd floor. She said the floors upstairs were ruined as well because of all the mud and debris that was carried in as they were trying to salvage things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We put something in the mail a few days ago. Please let me know if it doesn't arrive. It makes me nervous to mail things this time of year! I hope your family has a merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete